Portland Art Museum – Mark Building
WHERE TO STAY IN PORTLAND, OR
The Hotel Modera offers cool, contemporary accommodations just blocks away from the Portland Art Museum. Please click this link for your special group rate starting at $189 plus tax per night.
The Group Code, “TECHFEST17”
Top 5 Reasons to Come to TechfestNW in
- You won’t just see Portland, you’ll experience it. At most conferences you’re locked in a hotel ballroom, left to wistfully stare out the window at the exciting city you were promised. Not at TechfestNW. Here the city is your breakout session. Treat yourself to guided brewery tours with business development pros, neighborhood meetups with industry leaders and urban hikes with hiring companies. You’ll be a local by the time you leave.
- Amazing Speakers. Want to know what the future holds for Autonomous Vehicles? How Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence will change the workplace as we know it? How to use VR and AR to build your brand? The importance of story to your company and how to be able to communicate it to your customers? What industries are next to be disrupted? TechfestNW speakers will touch on all of these topics—and more.
- PitchfestNW. PitchfestNW is a conference within a conference designed to help startups scale their business with curated workshops, expert advice and more. Pitch your company to a panel of experts for free for the chance to win cash and prizes. It’s as simple as that. Want to upgrade your experience with one-on-one mentorships and demo space? Apply for Pitchfest Amplified. Apply for PitchfestNW and/or Pitchfest Amplified today!
- Get your hands on the latest gear. Demo Alley will feature exciting new tech!
- Create long-lasting connections. Enjoy the company of your peers. Whether it’s a meetup, a tour, a party, or a quiet conversation over beer, you’ll be having so much fun you’ll forget you’re building the best business contacts of your career.